||Emotional Intelligence: Aligning Intention with Impact and Being Effective with People
||Human Resources Professional Development
||A training for Self Awareness, Professionalism and Modern Standards of Common Courtesy This training has been designed to optimize and bring conscious awareness to the E.Q. skills that most people already possess. The curriculum has been developed in active presentation with hundreds of employees in a wide variety of employment settings. It is presented in an accessible common sense format. Employees leave ready to apply new insights and frequently report immediately using the material in their everyday work and home lives.
||• What is Emotional Intelligence (E.Q.)?
• The Emotional Bank Account at Work
• Accountability in Intention & Impact in All Forms of Communication
• Common Courtesies in the Workplace
• The Golden Rule and the Platinum Rule
• Understanding Different Workplace Personality Styles
• The Ongoing Healthy Stages of Group Development & Conflict
• Managing Up and Across (Managing your Manager and your Peers)
• Discussion Throughout
|Maximum Class Size:
|# of Seats Available: